We audit and certify coaching education & trainings whose curriculum manager is a Senior Coach (IOBC) and submits his coaching training for an IOBC certification process.
All education programs certified by us meet the high quality standards of the IOBC in the following areas:
- At least 150 hours in at least 12 months
- Curriculum is represented by a Senior Coach
- Successfully established in the market (at least 3 successful runs)
- At least one training course starts every year
- Plausible concept for entrepreneurial design and implementation
- Evaluation of the further training
- High demands on: didactics, personal and professional competence of the teaching staff, dealing with the reality of the profession and organisation, practical relevance
Graduates of an IOBC-certified coaching education & training program receive an institute's own certificate with the IOBC logo and IOBC Certification Number.
The IOBC membership status Associate Coach (IOBC) is also an exclusive status for graduates of an IOBC certified coaching training. Graduates benefit from simplified admission with reduced membership fees.
The following coaching training programs are currently certified by IOBC:
For information on content and dates, please contact your preferred training provider.