[courtesy translation - only the German language version is legally binding]
We take the protection of your privacy and the personal data seriously. We comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by the European Union (EU). Below we inform you about the details of our data protection.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is related to any identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject") e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
International Organization for Business Coaching e.V. (registered association)
phone: +49 (0)541 580-284 10
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations. If you have any questions or problems, please write to email@example.com
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your sensitive data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the sensitive data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a)
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in that case.
§ 4 Data transfer
We will not disclose, transfer, sell or otherwise market your personal data to other companies or institutions without your express consent. This does not apply if we are required by law or court order to disclose and transfer the data.
If you have any questions or problems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 5 Contact form and contacting
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form, e-mail, telephone or via social media), the data of the inquiring persons are processed insofar as this is necessary to answer the contact enquiries and any requested measures.
The answering of enquiries within the framework of contractual or pre-contractual relationships is carried out in order to fulfil our contractual obligations or to answer (pre)contractual enquiries and otherwise on the basis of the legitimate interests in answering the enquiries.
Processed data types: inventory data (e.g. names, addresses), contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers), content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos).
Data subjects: Communication partner.
Purposes of processing: contact requests and communication.
Legal basis: Performance of contract and pre-contractual enquiries (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).