This research project is a follow-up study to the series of studies undertaken by Henley Business School in Europe, Africa and Asia during 2017 and 2018. This research project is led by Professor Jonathan Passmore, in collaboration with EMCC Global.
This study takes on average 8-16 minutes to complete. The study examines the key themes facing coaches in 2021.
The aims of the study are to:
- Understand the impact of Covid-19
- Understand the growth of team coaching
- Understand the potential of digital coaching
- Explore future trends of coaching
- Gather data on the diversity of the coaching industry